Powerful Awakening is a main-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2. Malady has told us to find Meistr Shiva, the Meistr of the Seekers. We find her outside of the village of Driftwood. Once we made contact; she helps us to regarding our quest.
- You can acquire this quest from Malady found on the Lady Vengeance
- Suggested level: 10+
- Act 2
- Meistr Shiva
- Find Meistr Shiva hanging from her wrist at a gallow outside of Driftwood and free her.
- Follow her to her home and open the hidden hatch that the button behind a picture reveals.
- Enter the cellar.
- Talk to Meistr Shiva and get ingredients you need for the ritual in a closet near the source fountain.
- Perform the ritual by combining the ingredients and setting the bowl on fire.
- Speak to your god in Hall of Echoes.
- You will get a new skill that lets you talk to spirits.
- Find new teachers that can increase your source.
- Repeat the ritual two times more.
- You will need more Blackroot that can found in the Cloisterwoods.
- You will learn Source Vampirism on your second visit to the Hall of Echoes.
- When you are powerful enough (3 source points), Shiva will be attacked and killed by Voidwokens.
- Go back to the Lady Vengeance and talk to Malady. You can summon her if you interact with the ship's figurehead.
- Finish your open quests because you will sail to the next chapter from here.
Teachers that can teach you to increase your source:
- Jahan: Can be found in the Cloisterwoods northwest of Driftwood. He will teach you if you kill the advocate on the Bloodmoon Island during A Hunter of Wicked Things quest.
- Mordus: You will meet him during Lohas quest line inside the Wrecker's Cave (Shadow over Driftwood). He will teach you if you spare his life.
- Hannag: Also found in the Cloisterwoods. She will teach you if you defend her against the magisters and save her apprentice (On the Ropes). She will sacrifice animals and teach you source at the cost of the Pet Pal talent. Make sure you talk to her with a party member who hasn't that talent or otherwise you will get a talent point stolen from you.
- Saheila: If she has survived the first Act, you can free her form Roost at the sawmill. Escort her to her tribe, in the Cullwoods region to the south of the sawmill and she will teach you.
- Ryker: Ryker will teach you if you bring him a tablet found in the blackpits (A Generous Offer).
- Demon: the Advocate, found on the Bloodmoon Island, can also teach you source if you kill all the Black Ring members near the ancestor tree.
- Almira: located above the Paradise Downs waypoint. You will have to do several 'jumps' to reach her house. She will ask you to kill Harbinger of Doom who can be found just west of her location. (Unlikely Lovers)
Only 2 are needed.
- Use the crafting menu to combine the ingredients.
- Double-clicking the obsidian lancet will get you the blood needed for the ritual.
- You can add fire by putting the ritual bowl on the floor and set it on fire with a fire spell or use that mechanism you can find in Meistr Shiva's basement.
We have learned that Meistr Siva was arrested by the Magister forces in Driftwood, and is currently being kept half-dead at a gallows on the outskirts of the village.
Meistr Siva's house is sealed up. Perhaps someone will know where we can find her.
*Pfft, they think that'll stop you? Break the seal and enter the house.*
The door opens and you can enter.
We entered Meistr Siva's house, but it's been ransacked. There must be something left behind here that can help us.
In Meistr Siva's house, we found a hatch in the floor. It is protected by a combination lock - Siva herself must know the combination.
Siva Hatch Dead
In Meistr Siva's house, we found a hatch in the floor. It is protected by a combination lock - If Siva was still living, she could have told us the combination...
We found Meistr Siva hanging from her wrists at a gallows outside of Driftwood. We need to free her.
We have rescued the Meistr Siva from captivity. Now we must accompany her to her house.
We must follow Meistr Siva's instructions so that we can access her cellar - we must press a button hidden on a wall beneath a mounted painting, then enter the code that she provides into the hatch that the button reveals.
*Enter the safe combination as the Meistr calls it out.* We have entered the cellar beneath Meistr Siva's house.
We have sneaked into the cellar of Meistr Siva's house. There must be something in there that will help us.
Meistr Siva instructed us on how to perform the ritual. First, we should retrieve the ingredients from a nearby cabinet. Then, we need to cut ourselves with an obsidian lancet and mix the blood with blackroot inside the ritual bowl. Then, we'll have to burn the mix to produce a smoke that we must inhale. There is an incinerator in the cellar that we can use to burn the mix.
Meistr Siva told us that if we need more Blackroot, we should look in the Cloisterwood region.
Book Read (on Godwoken Ascension.)
We have read a book of instructions for the ritual - We need to cut ourselves with an obsidian lancet, then mix the blood with blackroot inside the ritual bowl. Then, we'll have to burn the mix to produce a smoke that we must inhale. There is an incinerator in the cellar that we can use to burn the mix.
Open the Pantry Cupboard and look for the materials you need to complete the ritual. Inside you will find Obsidian Lancet, Ritual Bowl and Black Root. We have the ingredients, and now must carry out the ritual. We need to cut ourselves with the obsidian lancet, then mix the blood and the roots inside the bowl. Then, we'll have to heat the mix to produce a smoke that we must inhale. There is an incinerator in the cellar that we can use to burn the mix.
Hall Of Echoes
Meistr Siva's ritual was a success - the Hall of Echoes was revealed once more.
We encountered our gods, and then gained Spirit Vision - the ability to see and talk to ghosts.
Need 2 SP
We will need to further increase our mastery of Source power before any of us can access the Wellspring and ascend to Divinity.
Meistr Siva has told us that we must learn other aspects of Source usage. There are only a few Sourcerers who can teach us this. The Magisters have records of them at their barracks nearby. We must get this information, and track down the Sourcerers who can tutor us.
Heist List Location
We have learned that the information we seek about the powerful Sourcerers is locked in the lowest level of the Magister barracks.
From Magister records in Driftwood, we learned of some powerful Sourcerers who had been active in the surrounding regions of late. Perhaps amongst these individuals we can find some who are will to deepen our mastery of our latent Source powers.
We have learned that the Magisters suspect there is Sourcerer activity afoot in a place called Bloodmoon Island. Perhaps we ought to journey there; we might find a Sourcerer there who is willing to help us strengthen of our own powers. The island itself seems to be inaccesible to Magister forces for some reason.
We learned of a dwarven Sourcerer named Mordus could help us to master our Source powers. He was last seen around Driftwood, and is thought to be connected with the dwarven malefactors who operate in the area.
We heard of an elven Sourcerer named Ryker could help me master my Source. He is said to be highly-dangerous, and is affiliated with the Lone Wolves. He was last seen near the Stonegarden.
We received word of a Sourcerer and demonologist named Jahan could help us to master our Source power. He was last seen north of Driftwood.
We are now aware that a certain Hannag could help us to master our Source powers. Reports state that she was last seen being sheltered by some locals in the Blackpits region. Whether she will still be there is unclear.
Saheila Teacher Hasmet
It seems that Saheila was a powerful Sourcerer. A shame she didn't escape from Reaper's Eye along with us - she might have been able to help us master our Source powers.
We learned that a certain Saheila could teach me on how to train my Source - but it seems that she was deported to Fort Joy...
Saheila Teacher Lohar Hasmet
Lohar told us that Saheila is in fact a powerful Sourcerer, and that she managed to escape from Fort Joy. She will have likely sought to rejoin her tribe, in the Cullwoods region to the north of Driftwood.
Saheila Teacher Lohar
Lohar told us of an elf called Saheila. She is a powerful Sourcerer. She can most likely be found along with her tribe, in the Cullwoods region to the north of Driftwood.
We learned that a Black Ring witch of sorts called Almira might be able to teach us how to master our Source powers - if we can convince the likes of her to help. She escaped from Magister custody and was last seen in the Paradise Downs region.
Hannag Teacher Tinkerer
From Higba, we learned of a Sourcerer called Hannag, who might be able to teach us how to master our Source powers. The last that he heard, she was hiding somewhere in Paradise Downs.
Demon Teacher Tinkerer
Higba implied that there might be something on Bloodmoon Island that could help us to further our mastery of Source powers.
Hannag Teacher Parents
We've learned that a Sourcerer named Hannag fled west to a place called Cloisterwoods, with the Magisters in pursuit. She might be willing to teach us more about our Source powers, if we help her in return...
We learned of a mysterious, devout stranger who passed through the area recently. Apparently he had impressive healing powers. Perhaps he is someone who could teach us more about our Source powers, but who is he, and where did he go? Perhaps we will cross paths with him, or perhaps not...
We have unlocked more Source potential in ourselves. We should complete the Godwoken ritual again in order to continue with our quest.
2 SP No Meistr
We have unlocked more Source potential in ourselves. Perhaps we should seek out Meistr Siva, in an effort to learn how to harness these powers. Failing that, perhaps something in her home could enlighten us.
We have learned how to consume the Source of spirits we encounter.
Need 3 SP
We will need to increase our mastery of Source even further if we are to be able to ascend to Divinity.
We have unlocked our full Source potential. We should complete the ritual once again and confer with our gods.
3 SP No Meistr
We have unlocked our full Source potential. Perhaps Meistr Siva can offer us guidance in how to harness this power. Failing that, perhaps something in her home could enlighten us.
Lack Of Source
The ritual was a failure as we were not infused with Source. We should make use of the Source fountain in Meistr Siva's cellar, and try the ritual once more.
Meistr Death Scene
Meistr was killed by Voidwoken. There's nothing we could have done to save her.
Meistr Death Gen
Meistr Siva is dead. It seems we will have to figure out how to ascend to Divinity by some other means.
We have learned what we must do next - we are to journey to the Nameless Isle. There lies the Council of Seven, and our destiny - the Well of Ascension. We must inform Malady at once, so that we can depart.
We have failed in our efforts to master our Source powers. Perhaps Malady will be able to assist us somehow.
We have received a war owl coming from Malady - she wants us to return to the Lady Vengeance at once.
Malady is ready to depart. Once we have everyone on the Lady Vengeance, we should inform her.
We should talk to the figurehead of the Lady Vengeance in order to summon Malady back on the ship.
Malady On Deck
Malady has concluded her own matters, and can be found aboard the Lady Vengeance.
We must take the wheel in order to sail the Lady Vengeance away from Reaper's Coast.
Leave R C
We have departed from Reaper's Coast, and are now destined for the Nameless Isle.