- Unlikely Lovers is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest from Almira in a house in Paradise down (1)
- Suggested level: 14
- Act 2
We encountered some spirits in Paradise Downs. They spoke of a witch that fled through the area, accompanied by a 'traitor'. This might be worth looking into
- Talk to Almeria (1) and she will ask you to defeat the harbinger of doom (2). (lvl 15)
- You can kill the harbinger of doom if you are strong enough. The Journal indicates that there is also a way to escort them.
- When you have helped her, she will reveal that she is a succubus and can increase your source with a kiss.
- Accept or Decline the offer to end the quest and get a new quest (Almira's request).
In a farmhouse we found Almira, a powerful Sourcerer and Black Ring prisoner who’d fallen in love with a Magister guard, Mihaly. They fled together, but are now trapped here, with Mihaly badly wounded. Almira has offered to deepen our mastery of Source powers if we help them.
Deal With Aura
We elected to investigate the cause of a strange decaying shroud to the north that is affecting the area.
Found Alan Boss
We discovered the cause of the decaying shroud - a horrifying creature of the Void.
Killed Alan Boss
The Void beast that was causing the decaying shroud is dead.
We need to clear a safe path for Almira and Mihaly.
We need to escort Mihaly to safety. Almira can take care of herself.
We have successfully escorted the couple to safety.
Mihaly is dead.
Enraged by the death of her lover, Almira attacked us.
Almira is dead.
Accepted S P
Almira revealed that she is a succubus. We had to kiss her in order to receive the Source power that she promised us, though we would be making ourselves vulnerable to becoming her thralls. Nevertheless, we accepted, and deepened our mastery of Source.
Declined S P
Almira revealed that she is a succubus. We had to kiss her in order to receive the Source power that she promised us, though we would be making ourselves vulnerable to becoming her thralls. We refused.
Close Left R C Farmlands Secret
We departed from Reaper's Coast without learning any more about the odd pair of fugitives.
Close Left R C Escape Farmlands
We left Reaper's Coast without helping Almira and Mihaly.
- 16. Quest Reward