- The Gargoyles Maze is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- This quest is automatically acquired when you find the Gargoyles Maze.
It's in the East part of the Hollow Marshes or North-East of Amadia's Sanctuary. Its a giant compound with an entrance to the north
- Suggested level: 4+
There a total of 6 skulls so far and are as follows:
- The first skull will appear on an altar when you enter the Maze and stepping on the first pressure plate.
- In the room with the two glowing blue doors, there is another pressure plate which will spawn a skull
- Right to the entrance, there is a room with another skull you can reach with teleportation. trigger the pressure plate to spawn it.
- Use the Portals in the room with the burning Historian and you will find another skull
- On a corpse just to the right of the tower.
- On a skeleton behind the tower before you climb down some vines