- The Advocate is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest from The Advocate at Bloodmoon Island
- Suggested level: 15
- Act 2
- The Advocate
Talk to The Advocate. He a wants you to get rid of the Black Ring forces who have surrounded a nearby Ancestor Tree found at the center of the Bloodmoon Island.
- He will teach you to increase your source when you accept his request. (Powerful Awakening)
- Kill the 4 Black ring members at the Ancestor tree
- They will spawn 2 Bone Smasher golems and a Undead Black Ring Destroyer
- After you killed everyone, The Advocate will spawn who will tell you the location of the Nameless Isle and the quest will be complete.
- Choice of random Rare-quality loot upon completion of the quest.
- When you have completed the quest, you can attack and kill The Advocate to complete the A Hunter Of Wicked Things quest aswell.
Lizard Demon Found
We found the demonic lizard known as the Advocate, encamped with his minions on Bloodmoon Island.
Accepted S P
The Advocate offered to increase our mastery of Source... by taking it from some tormented soul, locked in a distant dungeon. Nevertheless, we accepted.
Declined S P
The Advocate offered to increase our mastery of Source... by taking it from some tormented soul, locked in a distant dungeon. We refused.
The Advocate said that the ancient entity that controls the Voidwoken is known as the God King - but by uttering the name, he inadvertently caused Voidwoken to appear and attack.
It seemed that the Advocate knew something about who is truely behind the Godwoken, but he refused to even speak their name.
Ancestor Tree Found
We found an Ancestor Tree surrounded by Black Ring forces. They seemed to be tormenting it.
Lizard Demon Dead
The Advocate is dead.
Got Task Kill Voidwoken
The Advocate requested that we get rid of the Black Ring forces who have surrounded a nearby Ancestor Tree. This tree is of some importance to him, it seems - helping him will no doubt be worth the effort.
We have cleared all the threats surrounding the tree.
In return for our efforts, the Advocate has revealed the location of the Nameless Isle to us - the place where we must journey to in order to find the Well of Ascension.
A demonic lizard called the Advocate appeared after we killed some Black Ring forces near an Ancestor Tree. He seems very grateful for our unwitting assistance, and rewarded us by revealing the location of the Nameless Isle - the place where we must journey to in order to find the Well of Ascension.
We decided to kill the Advocate after he revealed the location of the Nameless Isle to us.
Close Left R C
We have departed from Reaper's Coast without further exploring the matters unfolding on Bloodmoon Island.