- Blackpit Mines is a location Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Suggested level: 11+
- Act 2
- Can be found in the Black pit region. See On The Ropes for directions.
- The mine is filled with traps so be careful.
- Put crates on top of the pipes and disarm them.
- Alternatively, you can use Teleportation or Spread Your Wings to get through. (use the pyramids)
- Further down the mine, you will encounter a Shrieker right in front of a waypoint.
- Facing the Shrieker, teleport onto the right track and sneak behind close enough to use Source Vampirism on him.
- There is also a key and a letter on the track to your right.
- You can also just use the Purging Ward if it still has charges left.
- After the Shrieker you will encounter some Magisters on an excavation site. You can help them against the Voidwokens and persuade the Magisters after the fight or just kill them as well.
- One of them has a key that opens a door to a nearby room that has a hidden stonewall in it. Behind that stonewall, there is a strange device that teaches you how to make a Shapeshifter Mask when you have at least 1 source point.
- Further exploring the Mine will end you up at a Workshop with several Magisters. Kill them and destroy the crumbling gate by igniting the Oil Barrels right next to it.
- The machine you find here can fill up empty barrels with oil if you can get it running.
- The inventor's diary nearby will give you some hints.
- Pull the levers as following yellow - blue - green. Don't ever pull the red one since this will destroy the machine forever.
- Behind the gate, you will find the Ancient Temple. Interact with the altar and you will get another puzzle.
- there are seven shrines of seven gods, the puzzle is to activate them in the correct order.
- Interact with the altar to get your first hint;
"Our first lord babes with power glowed, our second's born in blood that flowed. Our third's young to the wind returned, our fourth's to glowing flames adjourn. Our fifth lord's cubs with minds were blessed, our sixth's had brawn beyond the rest. Our seventh's brood spread from earth to glen, and thus no king shall rise again."
There is a skeleton with a book right next to the altar. On the second page, it will give you the hint that each god represents an element or power.
- Tir Cendelius-Blood
- Zorl Stissa-Fire
activate the Shrines in the following order: Amadia, Tir, Duna, Zorl, Xantessa, Vrogir, and finally Rhalic.
- Interacting with the sarcophagus will trigger a difficult fight.
- Kill everything and loot a tablet from a sarcophagus for the A Generous Offer or Almira's Request Quest.
- The oil bottling machine can be used to make a ridiculous amount of oil barrels.