- Red Ink In The Ledger is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can obtain it from Garvan found inside the Drifwood Tavern.
- Suggested level: 10
We met a trader named Garvan, who told us that he and his mentor, Liam, were attacked by Voidwoken outside of Driftwood. Liam was killed, and all of their supplies were lost. It might be worth our while to help him. We have agreed to try and recover the supplies for Garvan. They should be somewhere along the trading route west of Driftwood.
- Travel to the location marked on your map near a troll guarding a bridge.
- On that location, you will find a blood trail leading you to the missing supplies.
- At the end of the trail, you will be ambushed by some Dwarven Beastmasters and their pet Pasha.
- There is a shallow grave you can dig up someones remains. Use Spirit Vision and talk to the ghost of the dead trader. You will learn that Graven killed him and wants you to avenge in the Aggressive Takeover quest.
- You can either destroy the Wooden Crate or bring it back to Gravan to finish the quest.