Necromancer skills in Divinity: Original Sin 2 offer summons, and heals for undead as well as dmg and utility spells. Putting points into Necromancers will result in a 10% additional life steal effect for each point but increasing necromancer does not increase the damage of necromancer skills.
Necromancer skill books can be bought from the following vendors:
- Mona - Fort Joy (Act 1)
- Kerban - Sanctuary of Amadia (Act 1)
- Tarquin - Lady Vengeance (Act 1)
- Trader Bree - Driftwood (Act 2)
- Eithne - Cloisterwood (Act 2)
- Black Ring Alchemist - Nameless Isle, South of Temple of Rhalic (Act 3)
- Jawbone the Merchant - Nameless Isle, Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Act 3)
- Trader Aravae - The Arx (Act 4)
- Victor Voss - The Arx Waterfront (Act 4)
Skill books can also be found in loot containers, obtained through quest rewards or be crafted. See each skill for more information.