- Withermoore's Soul Jar is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can obtain it from Withermoore in the cavern
- Suggested level: 4
- Talk to Mody in the caverns and play hide and seek.
- Dig up the mound that was revealed where you found Mody the second time.
- Get down the hatch and talk to Withermoore.
- Pull the spear out of his chest ( requires a minimum of 13? strength).
- Free his soul and he will tell you about a secret trap-door at the shrine in Fort Joy.
- You Will find a Waypoint in this underground area.
- Open the door to the prison by pulling the secret lever at on your left-hand side.
- get up the stairs and to teh right you will find a lever that opens a secret hatch under an altar.
- Following the passage will lead you to a room filled with different Withermoore Soul Jars.
- break the Soul Jar that says Withermoore the Supplicant. This will free Withermore and end the quest