Warfare skills in Divinity: Original Sin are focused on melee attacks and defense against physical damage. This school also offers crowd control options like knocking down your enemies. Scaling is based on your weapon damage and some skills depend on if you are using a Strength, Finesse, or Intelligence-based weapon.
Warfare skill books can be bought from the following vendors:
- Kalias - Fort Joy, Caverns (Act 1)
- Trader Haran - Driftwood (Act 2)
- Gareth - Northern Ruins, Sanctuary of Amadia (Act 2)
- Elf Thorndancer - Elven Camp (Act 2)
- Black Ring Quartermaster - Nameless Isle, South of Temple of Rhalic (Act 3)
- The Lost Knight - Nameless Isle, Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Act 3)
- Trader Fionola - The Arx (Act 4)
Skill books can also be found in loot containers, obtained through quest rewards or be crafted. See each skill for more information.