- Up in the Clouds is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest when you find the temple of Amadia
- Suggested level: 16
- Act 3
- Knight of Amadia
- Head north and teleport over the broken bridge. Run or jump through the traps and activate the lever until a portal shows up.
- The engraved jewel you need to open the door at the beginning of this section.
- Another lever puzzle with traps. Teleport through them and activate all three lever and wait until a Knight of Amadia will show up. Talk to her and accept her gift.
- Pray to the altar of Amadia and learn that the wizards are aligned to the moon.
- Go back where you started the section and open the closed door with he engraved jewel to get some decent loot.
- You can take the shortcut by interacting with the birds' nest just south of the altar.
- 30,100 EXP when you get the quest
- 40,150 EXP and the Knight of Amadia's Gloves when you accept the gift from the Knight of Amadia
We have reached a temple that floats high above the Nameless Isle
It seems that using the hovering runes is key to removing the magical barriers that surround the temple.
We have opened a portal that seems to lead farther into the temple.
We have overcome the defences of the temple.
Knight Of Amadia
The Knight of Amadia handed over a boon - a pair of gloves supposed to have belonged to Amadia herself.
Close Left C O S
We have continued on our quest, without exploring more of the floating temple.