- The Ugly Little Bird is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest from Ferno at a farm north of Driftwood
- Suggested level: any
You have encountered a very ill-looking bird near the Meadows. It says that it feels cold and weak. It wants to be warm again. It seems that this bird may in fact be a phoenix, at the last stage of its life cycle before rebirth.
- Set the bird on flames.
- you can convince Ferno that he is a phoenix.
- Take or consume the phoenix egg.
- 5400 XP for talking to Fredo.
- 13450 XP when you set him on fire.
- Eating the egg as an elf will grant your character Phoenix Dive.
We spoke with the bird. It says that it feels cold and weak. It wants to be warm again.
The bird has refused our offer of help.
We convinced the bird to let us help it.
- Refuse Bird
It seems that this bird may in fact be a phoenix, at the last stage of its life cycle before rebirth.
We immolated the bird.
From the ashes of the bird, and egg has appeared - a phoenix egg.
We decided to eat the egg.
We decided to keep the egg.
The egg was destroyed.
- Eat Egg
The bird is dead.
Close Left R C
We have left Reaper's Coast behind, and with it, the strange-looking bird.