This page has been purged and will be deleted in 14 days
- The Snoozing Adventurer is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire it from the snoozing adventurer at the 2nd floor of the Driftwood tavern.
- Suggested level: any
In a guest room upstairs at the Black Bull Tavern, we encountered a man who is mumbling to himself in his sleep.
- Interact with the chest you find next to his bed.
- Open his chest
- Pretend to be the mother of the sleeping man and get the password from him that way.
- Alternative: Destroy or lockpick the chest. it will drop some good amount of gold and a book.
Found Adventurer Chest
We came across a locked chest that spoke to us, demanding the password. Such sophisticated precautions must surely hide a rich bounty...
Talked Adventurer Sleep
In a guest room upstairs at the Black Bull tavern, we encountered a man who is mumbling to himself in his sleep.
Open Adventurer Chest
We managed to open the talking chest.
Destroy Adventurer Chest
We destroyed the chest.
Close Left R C
We have left Reaper's Coast. It seems we'll never find out what was inside that chest.