- The Burning Pigs is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can obtain this quest from the burning pigs you find in the swamp area.
- Suggested level: ???
- Feder (pig)
- Scapor (undead lizard)
- Once you've acquired Bless from The Vault of Braccus Rex go to the Swamp.
- in that area, you can find multiple puddles of source you need to cast Bless.
- Bless the pigs and an undead lizard named Scapor will show up. Either win the wits persuasion check or fight her.
- proceed to bless all remaining pigs
- Meet pig Feder between the abandoned Camp and the Frozen beach where the Dragon can be found.
- Tell Feder to move to the Sanctuary Of Amadia.
- Activate the Sanctuary's healing pool by interacting with the statue.
- Tell Feder to step into the pool.
- 600 XP per blessed pig
- 1800 XP from killing Scapor or 3000 XP from winning the wits persuasion check.