Summoning Skills in Divinity: Original allow summoning a wide array of companions that will fight alongside you as well as summoning totems that will gain powers based on the surface they were summoned on. Each point in Summoning increase your summons' Vitality, Damage, Magic Armour and Physical Armour.
Summoning skill books can be bought from the following vendors:
- Nebora - Fort Joy (Act 1)
- Kerban - Sanctuary of Amadia (Act 1)
- Trader Bree - Driftwood (Act 2)
- Black Ring Reaver - Nameless Isle, South of Temple of Rhalic (Act 3)
- Lizard Monk - Nameless Isle Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Act 3)
- Trader Aravae - The Arx (Act 4)
Skill books can also be found in loot containers, obtained through quest rewards or be crafted. See each skill for more information.