- School's Out is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest from Beryl Griff
- Suggested level: 18
- Act 3
- Beryl Griff
- Sister Schori
- Speak to Beryl Griff.
- Speak to Sister Schori and convince her to leave.
- Report back to Beryl and inform her of your success.
School's Out Walkthrough
At the southeast corner of Arx, you will find a schoolhouse (co-ordinates X:410, Y:240) that has seen better days; it is now occupied by junkies. Speak to Beryl Griff and share some information about Griff (the very same one back at Fort Joy) with her and you will gain 19,400XP. She will then ask for your help in reclaiming the schoolhouse from the squatters.
Unlock the locked main door or kitchen door or enter through the side gate, and speak to Sister Schori. Pass a speech check to convince her to leave. You will gain 58,175XP.
Here, you can also speak to the little girl, Trina, and if you successfully pass a speech check, she will mark the location of the Thieves Guild on your map. This grants no XP and is completely optional, though.
In any case, return to Beryl and inform her of your success, and you will earn 38,800XP. Here, you will have the option of asking for a payment reward, an information reward, or simply refusing any kind of reward.
- If you pick the "payment" option, you will gain a Craftsman tome that teaches you a few rune recipes.
- If you pick the "information" option, she will tell you that Lord Kemm is hiding some secrets underneath her mansion.
- If you say that no thanks are necessary, you will receive nothing.
After picking one of the options above, the quest ends and you will receive a choice of Common-quality loot as a reward.
- 19,400XP for sharing some information about Griff.
- 58,175XP for convincing Sister Schori to leave.
- A choice of "payment" or "information" rewards (detailed above) upon reporting back to Beryl.
- 38,800XP and a choice of Common-quality loot upon completion of the quest.
Met Hobos In The School
We discovered that a schoolhouse in Arx has become a squat for thieves, addicts and outcasts.
We met an excommunicated priest, Sister Schori, at the schoolhouse. She has grown particularly fond of drudanae.
Mother Asked Help
We met Beryl Griff, who asked for our help in reclaiming the schoolhouse from the squatters.
Convinced Priest To Leave
We convinced Sister Schori to leave the schoolhouse.
Killed The Priest
We killed Sister Schori.
Told Mother Priest Left
We told Beryl that Sister Schori and the others have left. She was very pleased.
Beryl Griff rewarded us with some of her husband's research notes on ancient runes. She assured us that they would prove to be quite valuable.
Beryl Griff told us that Kemm always keeps his bedchamber locked. She believes that he's concealed all sorts of trapdoors and ladders from his wife.
Told Mother Priest Dead
We told Beryl that I killed Sister Schori. This angered her.
We killed Beryl Griff.
Close Left A R X Homeless
We continued on our way without involving ourselves in what was going on at the schoolhouse.
Close Left A R X Mother
We continued on our way without helping Beryl Griff.