- Lost and Found is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest from Lagan on the beach outside of the west gate of Driftwood.
- Suggested level: 11+
- Act 2
We met a fisherman named Lagan at the waterfront in Driftwood. He lost his wedding ring somewhere nearby, and can't bear to face his wife without it. Perhaps we can help him.
- Talk to Lagan.
- Get the copper ring out of the water.
- you can persuade him to look for the ring himself.
- you can go and search the ring (at least 18 wits needed).
- As soon as the Ring is picked up 6 Slippery Voidlings and one Voidwalken Deep-dweller will appear.
- Defeat them and talk to Lagan again.
- To complete the quest you will have to give him the ring.
- You can persuade him that you need a reward otherwise you will get nothing at all.
- Around 55gp when you persuade him for a reward.
We told Lagan that we would search for his missing ring.
A Voidwoken appeared as Lagan retrieved his ring.
We found a ring. It seems to be infused with a small amount of Source.
A Voidwoken appeared as we retrieved Lagan's ring.
We have returned Lagan's wedding ring.
We have kept Lagan's ring for ourselves.
We could not find Lagan's missing wedding ring.
Lagan is dead.