Hydrosophist skills in Divinity: Original Sin 2 offer a wide array of healing, buffs, and water spells that makes Hydrosophist one of the most important schools in the game. Heal and buff-related spells scale with character level and damage related spells scale with the skill-level of Hydrosophist.
Hydrosophist skill books can be bought from the following vendors:
- Rezik - Fort Joy (Act 1)
- Trader Bree - Driftwood (Act 2)
- Simone - Sanctuary of Amadia (Act 2)
- Elf Stormchanter - Elven Camp (Act 2)
- Almira - Paradise Downs and Lady Vengeance (Act 2)
- Lizard Dreamer - Nameless Isle, South of Temple of Rhalic (Act 3)
- Trayde the Merchant - Nameless Isle, Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Act 3)
- Trader Aravae, Trader Friel - The Arx (Act 4)
Skill books can also be found in loot containers, obtained through quest rewards or be crafted. See each skill for more information.