- Drowning her Sorrows is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest from Captain Ablewether on the 2nd floor of Driftwood Tavern
- Suggested level: any
We encountered a disturbed sea captain named Ablewether at the Black Bull Tavern. She claims to be haunted by the bells of her lost ship.
- Captain Ablewether
- Cast Spirit Vision which will reveal a ghost you can talk to.
- Win the Persuasion check to make the ghost leave and end Ablewether's torment.
- Consuming his Spirit with Source Vampirism will remove the ghost aswell.
- Talk to Captain Ablewether again to finish the quest
Captain Ablewether is dead. Given how burdened she was with troubles in life, perhaps her spirit still lingers nearby.
Talked To Stubbs
The spirit of First Mate Stubbs is tormenting his former captain, Ablewether, with the sounds of his bell.
Captain Asked To Stop Bell
Captain Ablewether asked us to try and stop the ringing ship bell that torments her.
We managed to stop the spirit of First Mate Stubbs from ringing the ship bell.
Got Location Of Compass
Captain Ablewether told us where her ship sank - west, along the coast. It supposedly contains a magic compass.
Source Sucked Captains Ghost
We consumed the Source of Ablewether's spirit.
Captain Dead No Ghost
We returned to Captain Ablewether, only to find that she's dead. Her spirit doesn't linger nearby either - we have no way of helping her any further.
Close Left R C
We have set sail from Reaper's Coast, without bringing Captain Ablewether's matter to a close.