ting your Chickens is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can obtain this quest from Big Marge at the chicken farm east of Driftwood (1)
- Suggested level: ???
We encountered a brood of panicking hens who have lost their eggs. The hens' eggs were taken by a large, many-limbed beast.
- Big Marge
- Find the stolen Eggs on the coast. it's guarded by voidwokens.
- Pick it up and bring it back to Marge (1). She will show you a hidden chest behind the hens' coop.
- Revisit the farm later and you will find every chicken dead except Peeper who hatched from the egg.
- Use Spirit Vision to talk to Big Marge again and she will tell you to find his father.
- His Father can be found to the north on the right side of the river. (3)
- He will tell you to kill Peeper.
- If you choose to kill peeper you will be rewarded with a treasure chest and some legendary items. If you don't choose to kill Peeper, you will face a very annoying encounter and you won't get any reward at all.
- 5000XP upon completion, regardless of your choice.
- A chest with a collection of very powerful items if you kill Peeper.
Knows What Happened
According to Big Marge, the hens' eggs were taken by a large, many-limbed beast.
Start Found Eggs.
We found some chicken eggs - they have been tainted. Voidwoken hatchlings have emerged from them.
Picked Up Helpless Egg
One of the eggs seems to have been unaffected. We picked it up.
Helpless Egg Became Food
We ate the unaffected egg. It could have used a pinch of salt, and fewer bones.
Close Informed Became Food
We informed the hens that their only unaffected egg was eaten. They weren't pleased.
Egg Destroyed By Attack
The unaffected egg was destroyed.
Close Informed Egg Destroyed
We informed the hens that their only unaffected egg was destroyed. They weren't pleased.
Returned Helpless Egg
We informed the spirit of Big Marge that the only unaffected agg was destroyed.
A voidling chick has hatched from the egg. It doesn't appear to be hostile towards us.
The voidling chick is following us around. It seems to think that one of us is its mother.
Knows About Rooster
We learned that the chick's father, a 'special' rooster, might be able to help the chick.
Close Chick To Rooster Kill
We brought the voidling chick to its father. He told us that it was an abomination, and must die. We killed the chick, and the rooster rewarded us.
Close Chick To Rooster No Kill
We brought the voidling chick to its father. He told us that it was an abomination, and must die. We refused to do such a thing, but the distraught chick morphed into a creature of the Void and attacked us.
Close Chick Dead
The voidling chick is dead
Close Rooster Dead
The rooster was the only one who could have potentially dealt with the voidling chick, but he is dead.
Close No One Left
We're not longer able to inform any of the hens about the fate of their eggs - they're all dead or otherwise gone.
Close Left R C Hens
We have left Reaper's Coast without resolving the matter of the eggs.
Close Left R C Pet
We have left Reaper's Coast with the voidling chick still in tow. Who knows how long it will follow us for...