- An Existential Crisis is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest when you approach a grave at Stonegarden [X:625, Y:153].
- Suggested level: 11
- Act 2
We heard a voice call to us from a grave within the Stonegarden. Dig up the grave and a skeleton named Crispin will appear, claiming to be a philosopher, and challenges you to a duel of wits.
- If you are undead just select the [UNDEAD] option and you will beat him.
- If you don't have an undead you will need to find and read the 3 volumes of The Essence of Existence in Ryker's mansion first.
- It is also possible to answer the first question correctly as a [JESTER] or [BARBARIAN], second as [MYSTIC] or [OUTLAW], and third as a [SCHOLAR]. No character has these 3 tags, so some books will need to be read
- The interacting party member will explode if you pick a wrong answer.
Answering all 3 questions correctly will complete the quest.
- 16, 150 XP
- Skillbook Mass Corpse Explosion
Dug Up Grave
We freed the skeleton from his dirt prison. He claims to be a philosopher, but this doesn't seem entirely plausible...
Dug Up Grave
We read The Essence of Existence, Volume One.
We read The Essence of Existence, Volume Two.
We read The Essence of Existence, Volume Three.
The personal angst the philosophical skeleton inspired proved fatal.
The skeleton has been killed. So much for his philosophy.
We proved the superior intellect in the skeleton's battle of wits.
Close Left R C Secret
We have left Reaper's Coast without learning more about the mysterious voice we heard in the Stonegarden.
Close Left R C Pact
We have left Reaper's Coast without dealing any further with the strange, philosophical skeleton.