- A Trial for all Seasons is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest when you find a shrine east to the Driftwood-field Waypoint.
- Suggested level: 14
- Act 2
- Read the Riddle. You have to hit each statue with a certain element
- Hero of Winter - ice
- Hit the statue with Winter Blast or Hail Strike.
- Hero of Autumn - electrified clouds
- Create a steam cloud by casting fire on a pool of water and cast a lightning spell at the cloud to electrify it.
- Hero of Summer - fire clouds
- Hero of Spring - pool of blood
- Use Raining Blood
- The Elf racial ability "Flesh Sacrifice" does the job.
- You can also just stab one of your party members to create the needed pool of blood.
- Immediately after you solved the riddle 4 challengers will appear. Kill them.
- Each one of them is immune to their corresponding element.
- Collect your Reward
- 83,100 Experience for killing the 4 challengers.
- 51900 Experience when you have completed the Quest.
- A Phoenix Heart that gains Flaming Tongues to the elf eating it.
- Chest with some decent loot.
Encountered Elf Test
We have come upon an elven structure of sorts in a clearing in the woods - four statues, surrounding a brazier.
Solved Elf Test
We have solved the riddle that was put to us by the brazier, only for four elven challengers to rise up and attack us.
Completed Elf Test
We have defeated the elven challengers, and completed the brazier's test.
Failed Elf Test
We fled from the battle with the challengers, and seem to have failed the the brazier's test as a result.
Close Left R C
We have left Reaper's Coast, without learning the full nature of the elven structure in the woods.