- A Danger to Herself and Others is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest from NAME at LOCATION
- Suggested level: 11
- Act 2
We met a healer named Gregorius Swann near the Stonegarden Cemetery. It seems as though he's struggling with some sort of problem...
Alternative 1: Persuade Gregorius Swann to let you inside the house and see Natalie.
- Get into the cellar.
- Approach her with a character that has a [Scholar] tag and point out that she has a trepanation wound otherwise you won't be able to cure her.
- She will summon 4 enemies labeled as Natalie's Anguish, Natalie's Fury, Natalie's Despair, and Natalie's Fear. (10,775 EXP each)
- Bring her HP down without killing her and the enemies will despawn.
- Wait for Swann to arrive (important) and begin the operation. Select the following dialog choices:
- *Ask Swann to help keep her steady.*
- *Select a pair of delicate tweezers and gently try to remove the maggot.*
- *Slowly close up the wound.*
- Talk to Swann again to end the Quest.
Alternative 2: In case you failed the persuasion check:
- Get in from the backside of the house and sneak to the cellar.
- You cant save her without the help Swann so the only way to end the quest is to kill her and the 4 emotions that she will spawn.
- 13,450 EXP for a successful operation.
- Epic grade gear.
- Swann will be available as a healer and trader.
- You will lose 50 attitude towards Swann.
- No EXP or gear.
Healer Gave Quest
Swann told us about a sick young woman whom he's tending to in his cellar. We convinced him to let us see her for ourselves, but only if he accompanies us.
We have entered the cellar, which appears to be used as an infirmary. The woman should be close.
We successfully operated on the young woman. It looks like she will make a full recovery. We should inform Swann of our success.
Told Healer Of Life
We told Swann that the young woman is well now. He was astounded by our success, and agreed to help her through the rest of her recovery. He will also be available to us as a healer and trader from now on.
Killed Daughter Healer
We were forced to kill the afflicted young woman after she attacked us. Swann has vowed to study her remains, in order to figure out what happened to her.
Swann told us about a sick young woman whom he's tending to. He refuses to let us see her for ourselves, however.
The afflicted young woman is dead.
Told Healer Of Death
We told Swann that the young woman in his cellar is dead. He was not pleased.
Gregorius Swann is dead.
Close Left RC
We left Reaper's Coast without fully investigating Gregorius Swann's problem.